The ATS ShiftMaster simulator provides true-to-life driving environments in a high-fidelity simulator platform, customizable to commercial transportation vehicles, motor coaches, heavy equipment, rural transit and military applications.
Patented technology. Progressive training. Revolutionary results.
The ShiftMaster is a Specific Task simulator that trains the student to properly master the shifting requirements of a truck that has a manual transmission. Shifting in large trucks is far more difficult than one would find in an automobile that has a manual shift transmission. The simulator system allows the student to be trained by the system without the need for an instructor.
- System automatically varies the time required to train based on the students learning needs.
- Patented lock-out transmission that will not shift unless RPMs and gear position are correct, just like the real truck.
- Self-paced as every trainee learns at a different pace. Trainee cannot advance to next stage until learning each stage.
- Designed for limited tasks that are in demand by some companies as a complement to other training tools.
- Contains shifting “Ladder” that trains shifting of any transmission H pattern, double shifting, down shifting, etc.
The ShiftMaster can be purchased with an added feature that allow the system to train the student to learn the process required to back a truck whether it is an articulated or straight vehicle.
Simulation and Training Together . .
Contact ATS today to learn how our simulators with built-in scenario training can help make your drivers more efficient and safe on the roads.
Advanced Training Systems is world headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida and established as a diversified design, manufacturing and virtual simulation group of companies applicable to the professional and personal user. Utilizing aerospace derived technology, our experienced engineers and designers have collaborated with research
Advanced Training Systems LLC
9800 4th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Copyright 2020 Advanced Training Systems LLCs; all rights reserved