The ATS ShiftMaster simulator provides true-to-life driving environments in a high-fidelity simulator platform, customizable to commercial transportation vehicles, motor coaches, heavy equipment, rural transit and military applications.
Patented technology. Progressive training. Revolutionary results.
The ShiftMaster is a Specific Task simulator that trains the student to properly master the shifting requirements of a truck that has a manual transmission. Shifting in large trucks is far more difficult than one would find in an automobile that has a manual shift transmission. The simulator system allows the student to be trained by the system without the need for an instructor.
- System automatically varies the time required to train based on the students learning needs.
- Patented lock-out transmission that will not shift unless RPMs and gear position are correct, just like the real truck.
- Self-paced as every trainee learns at a different pace. Trainee cannot advance to next stage until learning each stage.
- Designed for limited tasks that are in demand by some companies as a complement to other training tools.
- Contains shifting “Ladder” that trains shifting of any transmission H pattern, double shifting, down shifting, etc.
The ShiftMaster can be purchased with an added feature that allow the system to train the student to learn the process required to back a truck whether it is an articulated or straight vehicle.
Simulation and Training Together . .
Contact ATS today to learn how our simulators with built-in scenario training can help make your drivers more efficient and safe on the roads.
Advanced Training Systems is world headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida and established as a diversified design, manufacturing and virtual simulation group of companies applicable to the professional and personal user. Utilizing aerospace derived technology, our experienced engineers and designers have collaborated with research