Career Path Training Corp.
Parent company of Roadmaster Drivers School
Since its inception in 1992, the mission of Career Path Training Corp is to provide quality, vocational education and training. This mission is successfully accomplished through its experienced management and professional instructors and staff who are all dedicated to the success of every student.
CPTC wholly owns Roadmaster Truck Driving Schools (Roadmaster). Roadmaster is the largest organized commercial truck driver training school with 12 schools across the United States and still expanding. All Roadmaster training sites provide hands-on learning, field-driving courses and designated areas for backing, coupling/uncoupling, shifting and maneuvering. Roadmaster is a federally authorized provider of training services. It is the only registered truck training school that uses both ITI and AST technologies. Placement is offered by Roadmaster for all successful Graduates. As the training expert, RoadMaster will ensure ATS designs meet the rigorous demands of its own trainers before it releases a training simulator.
- Corporate leadership
- Financial Strength
- Sales and Marketing
- Affordable and effective professional driver and machine operator training, not just Hardware
- The latest successful training technologies and “best practices” (Web, CBT, Simulator, Behind-the-wheel)
- Experienced Training Program Developers
- Experienced Training Management
- Experience in Community and Vocational College Relations and Course Accreditation
- Experience in creating quality, affordable vocational training curricula
- Experience in creating a professional program for trainers so they may nurture and train the students
- Experience in planning and implementing the latest training technologies with classrooms and lab curricula
- Experience in optimizing student through-put and learning using simulation and CBT
- Largest Commercial Driving School in USA – 12 schools and growing
- The only registered truck training school that uses both CBT and Integrated Simulator-based programs
- Provides hands-on learning, field-driving courses, backing, coupling/uncoupling, and shifting and maneuvering